We were fiven room number 1 on the main floor. It was very large and comfortable, but we were concerned for noise levels during the week of the Music Festival. However, this hotel was very well insulated and there was no noise at all, I spite of its great location right on the Esplanade.
Lucia and Linda were very helpful, and all recommendations were outstanding-both restaurants and activities. We were even provided free of charge, leftover passes for all Festival events.
The Hotels location is very convenient, staff was outstanding, and the rooms very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City