This small hotel was just perfect. It's location makes all of Old Quebec City accessible by foot. The park directly across the street has batllements you can explore, and is the starting point for all the horse & carriage tours. The hotel staff was just super friendly and helpful.
It was so great to be able to stay within the Old City at very reasonable cost. We booked one of the fourth floor European rooms to save a little bit; when booking, you are warned about the lack of elevator and told the room is very small. They were right about no elevator,but the room itself (#42) was, in my opinion, about the same size as a regular hotel room in many other cities. Having breakfast included was great to start the day, and the freshly baked chocolate croissants sent wonderful smells wafting all the way up to our fourth floor room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City