The reviews promise a good stay, but the personalized service by Linda and her staff made our stay amazing! I was concerned the hotel having no elevator, but Linda personally carried our bags to our lovely room #33. The location is ideal, the newly completed business center perfect, and the freshly baked croissants yummy. We forgot our coats in the room at check out, and they were sent the next day to our hotel in Montreal. The personalized service was beyond what we experienced in our 4 hotel changes of our vacation. I would come back and stay here again! It was the best night's sleep I had in our 7 days of travel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City