A great hotel in a great location. Staff were so hospitable, friendly and extremely helpful.
Our room was on the top floor, a bit of a climb but didn't cause us any problems. Room was charming and very clean.
Breakfast was perfect.
Hotel is in a very good location and easy to walk to some good restaurants and sites in the city.
Linda was great in helping us to plan our journey for the next stage of our holiday. We took her advice and had a lovely drive from Quebec City to Boston.
Would highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City