My son and I stayed in the hotel in mid June. I had read the reviews, but was still surprised by the amazing location, and the personal touch offered by this establishment. Our room was absolutely charming, and ready for us at 12:30pm, even though this was a few hours before we were supposed to check in.
We had forgotten our Iphone/Ipod charger, so the staff charged our devices every day without complaint. Also, my son asked if they had any playing cards one night. They could not find any, but put a new deck in our room the very next day.
I would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to couples and families. It's perfectly situated, a beautiful property, and every single staff person I encountered was absolutely wonderful and helpful.
Thank you very much Linda and everyone else at Le Manoir d'Auteuil for an amazing experience!
Cynthia and Sam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City