My boyfriend and I stayed at the Manoir d'Auteuil last weekend. It was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly, layed back and helpful. And, the location was perfect! A complimentary breakfast was offered each morning that included delicious food and coffee. The men and women at the front desk helped us to get around and recommended great restaurants that we enjoyed so much. Off street parking is available at a low cost and the hotel itself is very affordable. If/when we ever go back to Quebec, we'll most likely be staying at the Manoir d'Aquteuil!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City