I was in Quebec City for a week with my partner attending a convention. The Manoir d'Auteuil is extremely conveniently located just within the walls of vieux Quebec, while being only 5 minutes from the Convention Centre on foot.
The staff and management are top notch. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We went to five different restaurants for dinner, each upon recommendation from hotel staff. All five were excellent (Portofino, Sous le Fort, Le Hobbit, Le Lapin Saute, Conti Caffe, for those curious [in our order of preference from least to best]). My partner is vegetarian and Vivian went out of her way to provide us a list of vegetarian options - something that can be tricky in Quebecois cuisine.
Breakfast is good. Our room was spacious and clearly recently upgraded.
All in all, this was an excellent choice and I would recommend Le Manoir d'Auteuil without reservation to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City