We stayed for two nights and were blown away by the wonderful hospitality. The staff go out of their way to help, were amazingly friendly at all times and had great tips on restaurants. The price is reasonable for being within the old city walls, and a great buffet breakfast is included. Our room was a decent size and the bed was super comfortable. The hotel is located just within the old city walls on a quiet street, but close to everything. This is a fantastic place that left an impression - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City