The rooms were clean, with ample space, and the bathroom was large. It was situated in a quiet area very close to the Frontenac- inside the walls, and to the Citadel- outside the walls. The owner Dan was an active manager ensuring great hospitality and offering useful advice. Staff were very attentive. Breakfast was most pleasing with croissants that tasted like the ones in Paris that I have not been able to find anywhere. Restaurants at all price levels were 2 minutes walk away. Book directly with hotel to get free breakfast. Air conditioning excellent. Great shower pressure. Everybody had good manners and a friendly presentation including the other hotel guests.Free computer use on the first floor. No ripoff elements. When I return will book this hotel again. I believe that staying in this hotel made my trip more enjoyable. The positive reviews are accurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City