Hotel Chateau Bellevue
$260
$219
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$188
$118
$105
$139
$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)
$405
$330
Cancelon
1,070 results
All reviewsgreat locationold quebeccontinental breakfastprestige roomdispensing machinewine barlawrence rivercrepesquiet streetcoffee and juicebeautiful parkvalet parkingdufferin terracerooms are smallhot chocolatewithin walking distancequaint hotel
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Wow; what a gem
Recently stayed here for our 30 anniversary. This quaint boutique motel is in a perfect location within the walls of Quebec City and they have parking(17 dollars a day)
Their breakfast included crepes and homemade jams along with the usual breads and cereals and fruit ,juice , and coffee /capaccino are available all day. We were able to walk everywhere. Staff was always cheerful and pleasant. Several different room styles are available. We would definitely stay there again and will refer it to our friends.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank somemor
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We found this little gem of a hotel on the Internet ... The location is outstanding and the staff are exceeding helpful .....

Great continental breakfast is available every morning plus coffee, tea & juice is available 24/7.

We'll certainly return the next time we take a get-a-way to Quebec City !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RussCobourg_Ontario
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We travelled to Quebec City for a mini get away for the last weekend of Carnaval. We had a lovely stay @ Chateau Bellevue. The location is spectacular - a 2 min walk to the boardwalk along the St. Lawrence River and less than 10 mins (walking) to the Carnaval site. Staff were great to check in, get the car when needed, and for recommending a restaurant on a stormy Sunday night. We booked a few months ago and got a great price online (before the carnaval inflated prices affected us)! Breakfast is perfect to get the day started and having tea, coffee and juice available all day was a great bonus. Room was small but clean and managable for two average people with only 1 piece of luggage each + winter clothes. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank E M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My bf and I stayed in the hotel for a night. I purchased a deal on Living Social, and booked the Prestige room. The room was great, except water wasn't working that night. We had to change rooms to the Distinction Room which was a little bit smaller but was very similar. Since we purchased a deal on the rooms, there's really not much else they could do for us. It's understandable, but it didn't rub me the right way because regardless of how I paid for the stay, I think I should be treated the same way as other paying customers especially since I was downgraded from the Prestige room to the Distinction Room. The bathroom was very clean, and the king-sized bed was very comfortable to sleep in.
It was really cold that night (-35 C), so my bf and I decided to order in food. Their kitchen was closed, but they recommended a few places for us to order from. Breakfast is decent - just don't expect meat. I loved the juice and coffee bar which kept us hydrated and warm throughout the stay. The location is amazing - we explored one side of the city, went back to the hotel to warm up and had cappuccino. Then we went out again to explore other side of the city, and came back to the hotel to warm up and had some hot chocolate.
Check out was at 12. We wanted to explore the city more on the day of our check out, so we asked the reception to keep our stuff at the back and car for a few hours while we go out. They were nice enough to do this, to make up for the inconvenience of moving from the other room the night before. This gesture more than made up for that.
Overall I was really happy with the service and room. I think the people working in the hotel made my stay an excellent one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CJ C
Direction_Management, Front Office Manager at Hotel Chateau Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your good review. It is always a pleasure to know when people have appreciated their stay with us.

We’d like to clarify certain elements of your comment to make sure that everybody has the good information about our hotel. First of all, the second room that you moved to was also a Prestige room, but yes, it was smaller. However, since there was still a therapeutic bath, king bed and the comfortable carpet, it is still considered a Prestige room. If you had been moved to a Distinction room, you will have noticed that the room has a wood floor, a therapeutic shower and a wall in stones. Both are considered as deluxe rooms, but they are not similar at all. And, we try whenever it is possible to never downgrade a client. No matter how much a client pays, it is a client and we offer the same service to everyone and try to make their stay as great as possible.

About the mention of a kitchen, people should know that we don’t have an actual restaurant at the hotel because we do not have the facilities. We only offer the breakfast and it is a continental one, for the obvious reason that we don’t have the facilities to offer anything warm.

And, finally, about the issue with the water we are sorry. The water was frozen. We had a freezing week in Québec City with an average temperature of -35 C every night. However, most of our rooms made it through successfully.

We are pleased to hear that our team made your stay an excellent one. We hope to welcome you again when it will be warmer or less chilly.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I arrived in Quebec via The Ocean train from Halifax in the very early hours of the morning. Whilst my room was not ready (it wasn't expected), the staff were very helpful, giving me access to coffee and internet and storing my luggage. I then went for an early morning walk in the golden sunrise and realised what a fantastic location I had landed upon. Across the park was the Chateau Frontenac and below Old Quebec and the Saint Lawrence River. Old Quebec was an easy walk away, as was the funicular, citadel, many restuarants including those along the Grand Allee and everything else I wanted to see or do. I walked for several hours before returning and gaining access to my room which was fine. The only disappointing aspect was the very crowded breakfast area. I felt pressured to move on rather than linger and plan my day, it seemed totally inadequate for the number of guests.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo