I arrived in Quebec via The Ocean train from Halifax in the very early hours of the morning. Whilst my room was not ready (it wasn't expected), the staff were very helpful, giving me access to coffee and internet and storing my luggage. I then went for an early morning walk in the golden sunrise and realised what a fantastic location I had landed upon. Across the park was the Chateau Frontenac and below Old Quebec and the Saint Lawrence River. Old Quebec was an easy walk away, as was the funicular, citadel, many restuarants including those along the Grand Allee and everything else I wanted to see or do. I walked for several hours before returning and gaining access to my room which was fine. The only disappointing aspect was the very crowded breakfast area. I felt pressured to move on rather than linger and plan my day, it seemed totally inadequate for the number of guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City