Up to the fourth floor on the river side is quite a hike, and there's no balcony up here. The third floor on the river side is the place to be. The amount of space is terrific - kitchen, separate bedroom. Not quite spiff, a little tired but acceptable. Parking is close and convenient enough.
The location couldn't be better. When trying to drive here, go through the reception drive at the Chateau Frontenac - saves a lot of time on one-way streets.
We've stayed here before and will here again, but will want to be on the third floor with the balcony. Will recommend it to friends with reservations noted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1830, this hotel is located in the heart of Old Quebec offering direct access to the Terrasse Dufferin and a breathtaking view over the Saint Lawrence River and the majestic Frontenac Castle. Thanks to its central location you can discover the old town of Quebec all on foot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Terrasse Dufferin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Terrasse Dufferin Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin Quebec/Quebec City