What a charming hotel!!! We stayed 3 nights in July with another couple. We had room #1 on 1st floor which was very large with a balcony and they had a room on the 2nd floor which was beautiful. Both rooms had views of the boardwalk and river which was delightful. The service was exceptional and staff was very friendly. The location, was perfect and price was excellent. We even had views of the Frontenac without the expense. Can't wait to go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1830, this hotel is located in the heart of Old Quebec offering direct access to the Terrasse Dufferin and a breathtaking view over the Saint Lawrence River and the majestic Frontenac Castle. Thanks to its central location you can discover the old town of Quebec all on foot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Terrasse Dufferin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Terrasse Dufferin Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin Quebec/Quebec City