My wife and I booked for 4 nights - It was a busy time and we were advised they had one room available and could accomodate us for the period we required - in a room at the rear of the hoyel but without a view. We took it. We joked that it most likely is the garden shed. Surprise Surprise.. It was on the first floor and yes it did face the rear of the property. It was more than we envisaged - with en-suite. After all at the end of the day we were only in the room to shower and sleep. The Hotel location was super, The views down onto the St Lawrence when you stepped out the front door were superb - All the Staff were so friendly. They allowed us to sit and have breakfast out on the sunny office balcony taking in the view of people strolling the boardwalk below and beyond them, the busy shipping moving on the St Lawrence. A cold bottle of wine on the same balcony one evening as the sun set was outstanding. We will certainly return...
Don & Rita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1830, this hotel is located in the heart of Old Quebec offering direct access to the Terrasse Dufferin and a breathtaking view over the Saint Lawrence River and the majestic Frontenac Castle. Thanks to its central location you can discover the old town of Quebec all on foot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Terrasse Dufferin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Terrasse Dufferin Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin Quebec/Quebec City