My husband and I with our 5 children find it difficult to find places to stay without costing an arm and a leg. Hotel Terrasse was absolutely wonderful! We had 2 rooms on the 4th floor. Although we had a hike up a lot of stairs with all of our luggage,it was worth it. We had room 20 and 22. Because the rooms were so close together, it worked out well to have our eldest children (teen agers) to have a room to themselves and we had the beautiful room that faced the St. Lawrence.
I'd recommend taking the breakfast offered as well as the shops in the neighbourhood are far more expensive for a simple cup of coffee.
We plan on staying again this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1830, this hotel is located in the heart of Old Quebec offering direct access to the Terrasse Dufferin and a breathtaking view over the Saint Lawrence River and the majestic Frontenac Castle. Thanks to its central location you can discover the old town of Quebec all on foot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Terrasse Dufferin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Terrasse Dufferin Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Terrasse Dufferin Quebec/Quebec City