Across the park from the Frontenac overlooking the St Lawrence in the old walled city.
We stayed in room 3 which had a little patio perfect relaxing with wine and cheese.
The staff was friendly and helpful. They helped us find parking nearby as well as a market where we bought the cheese and wine. In walking distance from everything in the old city. We will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manoir Sur-le-Cap is located near the Château Frontenac and Notre Dame Basilica in Old Quebec, in the the most historic quarter of North America.On this site, facing the Jardin des Gouverneurs, a wooden house was built at the end of the 18th century.After purchasing the property in 1837, William L. Felton had the small house demolished and replaced by a comfortable stone house.Subsequently, Doctor Georges Mellis Douglas, owner of the residence, had the Grosse-Ile opened up for sick immigrants and became their medical superintendent.In 1856 and 1857, the owner of this home was painter Théophile Hamel who lived there after his mariage.The Roy family, owners of the premises since 1967, have preserved the historic cachet of this hotel. Their warm hospitality will make your stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manoir Sur-le-Cap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Sur-Le-Cap Quebec/Quebec City