This hotel has a tremendous view from all sides. It is located across the street from the historic Parliment building and only a few blocks from the walled city. I have been here several times and I still stare at the skyline as I am having breakfast in the Executive lounge. This lounge has a brethtaking view at every hour of the day and in every season. Rooms are modern and I have stayed in the newly decorated rooms which are great tand the rooms that are to be decorated soon are very nice as well. Not all staff speak English ... but that adds to the experience... Many restaurants are a short walk away on Grande Allé or rue St. Jean....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City