3,339 results
All reviews the executive lounge old city allegro restaurant great location convention center parliament building rooftop pool self parking high floor within walking distance per day river view plains of abraham an upgrade corner room lawrence river chateau frontenac
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Great location in Vieux QC! Great views too from most rooms! Food is not as spectacular as what you might find around at the many specialty restaurants, but is still very good and suited for the variety of global travelers they welcome!

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Brown/Alison & ... B
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you for your comment! We are happy to know that you enjoyed the view from your room. Due to our location which is a few steps away from Old Quebec, all our rooms have a wonderful view of the city!

We hope to be your host again soon.

Valerie Mathieu

Reviewed May 7, 2019

The location is the best. You can stroll down to Old Quebec, Plains of Abraham, the Saint Jean Baptiste neighbourhood. Would stay again just for the location!

Room: These are not big rooms. It does look the hotel was refreshed not too long ago. A/C is quite loud if you don't turn it off.

Bed: I'm finding the Hilton mattresses can be very hit or miss. At the last Double tree in London UK and this one, I found when my partner moved, the noise and movement in the mattress was annoying. I find these mattresses warm and I get overheated. YMMV.

Noise: If you are a light sleeper, city/river view rooms do have more noise because of the downtown traffic. The provided earplugs help a bit and so does making sure you have the window vent is properly locked. Ours was not and it was a bit difficult to ensure it was closed.

Service: No issue with it. Spoke briefly with the housecleaning stuff who was very nice.

Overall: Great value for money for the basic rooms and great location. Would stay again.

Room tip: City/River views are beautiful
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you for your comment! It is truly appprecitate since every review help us to improve.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the location. We are perflectly located for our guests that wish to visit Old Quebec by foot or for guest that are here for a convention!

Also, we are happy that you loved the room. Our team work hard everyday to keep it clean and to make our guest feel as comfortable as home!

I will certainly transmit all your comments to the concerned department.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Hilton Québec!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I went here for a four night stay in the hilton hotel as part of a school trip. There are up to 21 floors in this bulding I was placed on the seventh. It was a nice hotel with a reasonable price range. There was a stomach bug with people throwing up in the grade. I threw up from around 1-8 am. The service was excellent bringing me free bottles of water. Though when I threw up outside the doorman laughed at me and thought it was hillarious. In conclusion nice hotel, good service, bad breakfast, need nicer staff.

Room tip: I don't know
Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Nathan D
Travel67782093702, Duty Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Nathan,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is very important to us.
I am very sorry to hear that you threw up and I apologize if we felt short on some services. I will definitively share your comments with our team. We hope that we will get the chance to welcome you again at Hilton Quebec.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

This hotel has all the traditional decor and service you expect from a Hilton. A room with the river view is best (or maybe not, if the opposite side rooms are quieter). The rooms are a bit dated and could use a refresh - starting with replacements to the harsh and dim CFL lighting, the TV entertainment system is beyond ancient, and the bathrooms are showing their age.

They may not be able to fix the noise though. I thought something was amiss, when I found complimentary ear plugs in the night table, instead of the usual Gideon Bible. You won't need an alarm or wake up call, because you will be awake every morning by 5:30am due to the street noise, Even on the higher floors, it is unreal how loud it is. The window has a vent that even when closed, seems to be the source of the noise. This may be OK if you are an early riser, or on business, but it would be a real disappointment if you were travelling for vacation and wanted to sleep in past 5:30AM.

By far the noisiest hotel room I have ever stayed in. Your best bet may be to spend a few more dollars to get into another hotel altogether.

Room tip: Ask at the Check-in Counter - Which Rooms are NOT equipped with Ear Plugs.
Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank David O
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Bonjour,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay to the Hilton Québec. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and the view from your room. As well, all our team work hard everyday to offer the best service to our valuable guest, and we are pleased that you appreciated it.

However, We were disappointed to read that your stay was not up to your expectation and we would love to have more details about it. Your comments during and after your stay are essential in order for us to offer a better guest experience. So please, contact me at valerie.mathieu@hilton.com at your convenience. I will really appreciate to have the chance to make it right.

Reviewed April 26, 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Quebec for three nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Frederique was efficient and friendly at check-in and due to my Diamond status was able to upgrade us to the Exectuve level. Martin and his entire team at the Executive Lounge were simply outstanding for the entirety of our stay. Breakfast was excellent, happy hour snacks were tasty and a delicious Spanish wine was on special. The views from the 23rd floor were breathtaking. Location of this property is perfect - just outside the gates of the old city, yet convenient to Rue St. Jean, Avenue Cartier and the Plains of Abraham. The rooftop pool and sauna should not be missed. Self parking was convenient and once we parked upon arrival, did not need our car until it was time to go home. I have stayed at many Hilton properties around the world and Hilton Quebec is one of my all time favorites. It is a luxury property at a reasonable cost. I can't wait return!

Room tip: Upper floor rooms offer fantastic views
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank FamilyguyNH
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the location of our property which is perfect to visit Old Quebec by foot.

We are glad that you experienced the unique view that our Executive lounge have on the city! This is one of the sumptuous of Quebec City.

The outside heated pool on the 3rd floor roof is also a unique experience at the Hilton Quebec!

We are looking forward to greet you again at Hilton Quebec!

Regards,