We spent the Easter weekend at the Hilton Quebec as our base to explore old Quebec. We choose this property from the previous reviews and used Hilton points to upgrade to the executive floor with access to the lounge.
The hotel is an excellent place from which to explore the area as everything you want to see, eat and hear is within walking distance. Our room on the 22nd floor was clean, comfortable and had a stunning view of the old city, the St. Lawrence River and the country beyond. Even though the hotel was very busy over the weekend, the floor was mainly quiet and we had a very restful sleep (the constant walking also helped). Access to the lounge is worth the price for the views alone. There was a nice selection of hot and cold breakfast items in the morning and the coffee was very good. The selection of items did not change during the four days we were there but the quality of what is offered is very good. We tried out the evening snacks too. There was something different each night and again the quality was there. Beer and wine are available for purchase and it is expensive at $5 for a small glass of wine. M. Perez looked after us very well and he and his staff did a great job of providing service, an orientation of the city and what to see and making us feel very welcome at their hotel and in their city.
We tried the pool and the fitness equipment. Both were fine although it was a bit too busy for our liking but given the holiday weekend, not surprising.
All the staff we met were very friendly and provided cheerful service in English or French, the room had very nice amenities and the water was either piping hot or freezing cold never lukewarm and the overall experience was, we thought, good value for what we spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City