High quality, but lacking class. Luggage carts are not available -- they may only be used by luggage porters. $12 a day for internet service. Really?? <ug> Nickel and Dime thinking. This is 2013, not 1994!
Nice pool. Immature staff. Untrained kids. At $300+ per night, I can expect professional behavior. These kids were nice to my face, but guffawed when they figured we were out of earshot.
These things all point to poor training, ie, poor management.
The stay was good, but the nickel and dime treatment is so "Super-8" ... but at Super-8, the Wi-Fi is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City