I've stayed in plenty of Hilton hotels over the years - in fact, this visit is largely supported by Hilton points. In terms of the facilities, it's no better or worse than what you'd expect in a Hilton. I'm with my family, so we haven't eaten in the hotel (room service or otherwise). We used the pool. which is small, but still fun when there's snow on the ground. The room is clean and in generally good shape - the sheets and pillows are in uniformally excellent shape though the fridge in our suite-kitchen looks like it feel down the stairs. The view of the old city is excellent.
But why a review? Because upon arriving on Thursday night, we were greated by two of the most helpful and friendly hotel staff I've ever met. The woman who checked us in (Tara) gave me two sets of room keys and allowed us to go upstairs, by ourselves, and pick the room we preferred to stay in [smart move - besides prompting this review, we upgraded our room]. The valet, whose name I didn't get, was incredibly helpful. In fact, when we were leaving for breakfast the next morning, we ran into him on the street and he directed us to an excellent little place we would have never found. On his own time. They did other things as well, all of which were unrequested.
I travel a lot and it's easy to get jaded about many aspects of going to new places, whether it's central NJ or Quebec City. But that kind of friendly, helpful service really sticks out and I commend them for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City