Stayed at the Hilton Quebec City in January 2010 for a CNSA (Nursing Student) Conference. It is safe to say that this was the best time of my life! The hotel is central to everything you could want to see in Quebec city, from old Quebec, to the outstanding night life at Maurice and Dagobert.
We stayed during Carnival, and I could not have been happier with the location, and the services in the hotel. Considering there were 500+ nursing students, as well as tourists for carnival, the hotel was amazing and we were never without towels, or had untidy rooms.
It was a 5-15 minute walk to various activities for carnival.
I would recommend this to anyone who loves quality service, rooms, food, and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City