I have been to the Hilton for 4 nights last week. The basic room i had was OK. For 150$ I expected more. There is a restaurent in the hotel where you can have all your meals. The breakfast is not included in the 150$ a night. So you have to spend 20$ for the breakfast... and it was not good at all. The buffet is more like a cafeteria meal. You have the same kind of buffet at night for 25$ or a la carte witch is even more expensive. Since i was there for the Snowboard world championship i was working.... and there is no free internet in your room. You have to sit on a sofa in the lobby if you want it free OR pay 76$ for the week and have a poor Wifi connexion with no speed. For people coming from the US its not that bad because if you are an AT&T member you can have free internet. The thing is that no one in Canada has At-T subscription. If you want to park your Car it will cost you 27$ a day (they offer a 18$ parking, but if you move the car to go get. So for one night with a breakfast it cost more then 200$. Not worth it. I looked around the hotel for other hotel... and trust me there are other one less expensive with more cachet and FREE BREAKFAST! :) Normally I go to the St-Vallier that is situated one corner from the Hilton. I missed that place during all my stay.
I dont leave review on Trip advisor, but my stay at the hilton pushed to register.
P.S If you go to your car by yourself.. watch out for the elevator going to the parking. People got stock in it for 1 hour while i was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City