My daughter and I visited the Hilton for a night cap on the eve of our arrival, earlier that evening we ate at a quaint little burger place near Le Frontenac- sorry I can't remember the name; it reminded me of "5 guys" burger joint without the peanuts thrown to the floor. It had stainless steel tables, brown paper napkins on the roll on the table with the condiments. It was bright and spacious. You place your order at the counter and they bring it to you. I had the turkey burger w/a medium soda and we shared the fries. Pretty darn good burger. Price was reasonable too. Back to the Hilton. Around 10:21 pm we had a cocktail at the Allegro in the Hilton. I had the Martini Chocolat for 10.00, my daughter had red wine. Our bartender was polite and friendly and let my daughter sample the wine before she brought a glass. He admitted it would be the first time he prepared the Martini Chocolat. So he used the book, which was absent one ingredient that was listed on the drinks menu. He then put the missing ingredient in (he had to guess at the amount) and it was pretty good. Since I'm not a real connossieur, you will have to sample it yourself, LOL...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City