My daughter and I visited the Hilton for a night cap on the eve of our arrival, earlier that evening we ate at a quaint little burger place near Le Frontenac- sorry I can't remember the name; it reminded me of "5 guys" burger joint without the peanuts thrown to the floor. It had stainless steel tables, brown paper napkins on the roll on the table with the condiments. It was bright and spacious. You place your order at the counter and they bring it to you. I had the turkey burger w/a medium soda and we shared the fries. Pretty darn good burger. Price was reasonable too. Back to the Hilton. Around 10:21 pm we had a cocktail at the Allegro in the Hilton. I had the Martini Chocolat for 10.00, my daughter had red wine. Our bartender was polite and friendly and let my daughter sample the wine before she brought a glass. He admitted it would be the first time he prepared the Martini Chocolat. So he used the book, which was absent one ingredient that was listed on the drinks menu. He then put the missing ingredient in (he had to guess at the amount) and it was pretty good. Since I'm not a real connossieur, you will have to sample it yourself, LOL...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City