The Quebec City Hilton is in an excellent location. Across the street from the National Assembly and the Plains of Abraham. Minutes to great shopping and restaurants. A clean hotel, rooms were great and the beds were comfortable. I had great sleeps at this hotel. Was here for a week on business and would recommend it for both business and pleasure. The pool is outside on the roof top and is heated so even though it was a cool November day it was so relaxing to be out there! Lovely property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City