Arrived at hotel at 9 pm and was miffed that Hilton Honors check-in wasn't available. Waited, checked in and had bellman take luggage to room so we could go to bar for a bite to eat before retiring. Lively area with good menu selection. Got to room about 11 and it was spacious and well decorated. Nice view also. Good nights sleep with quite location and rose early for breakfast and walk around before taking taxi to cruise ship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star getaway in the heart of all major events! Choose the Hilton Quebec City and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the airport and five minutes from the train station. Located on Parliament Hill, just steps from Old Quebec and the main tourist attractions, the Hilton Québec is renowned for its impeccable service and exceptional location. Each of the 571 rooms offers spectacular views of the city. Executive rooms offer exclusive access to the superb Executive Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages in the evening. With the heated outdoor swimming pool open all year round, the 24-hour fitness center, the Allegro restaurant and bar or the buffet of local products with panoramic views at Resto Le23, Hilton Québec has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City