After finishing a 10-day cruise this was the final leg of our trip. Nice Hilton in a great location to walk all over Old town Quebec. Comfortable rooms with those ever-so-comfy hilton beds! . We checked in around 11am and was given a room right away. We didn't have to wait which was nice. All staff members were very friendly, even the busy bellmen. Great rates, great location with many little bistro type resturants two streets from hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend this place for the leisure travler. As it is connected to a small convention center I can see why it is always busy but don't let this keep the leisure travller from booking this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City