I don't know why some of the reviews are so bad, I would really not listen to them though. My boyfriend and I went to quebec city for Canada day last year and I would definitely recommend that time. The streets are so lively and full of people, lots of things to see, and fortunately the weather was great.
We pulled up outside and the hotel looks so cute. It's on Grand-Allee, I very fun packed street. Lots of restaurants. We ate at savannis which is just a 2 min walk, also right across the street. Definitely recommend eating there. You can check out my review for them for more info. The plains of abraham are just around the corner, behind the hotel almost. For Canada day they have fireworks. You just need to walk to the end of the block to watch them, you can lay in the grass. Old Quebec is just a 15 minute walk and lots to see. Location is perfect.
We got a "" room, which was probably more then what we needed. Was a be room, living area, bed room, and bathroom. However, the bed was too close to the door though so if anyone went by outside the room you heard, but it was a pretty quite hotel. Maybe we got lucky and the other guests were quite. Like I said it's a very lively street so there was a lot going on outside at night. It bothered my boyfriend , he said he barely slept. I can sleep through everything so I was good. If you want a quieter room ask for one that is not facing the street. A really cute little place. They dont have an elevator so if you are on the 3rd floor be prepared to carry your stuff. We didnt mind, just had to make a few trips. The staff was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City