Small but stylishly appointed bedroom (huge bathroom!). Period building, but clean and well-maintained (like most in Quebec). Somewhat dated but perfectly functional amenities (e.g., tv, shower). A very busy street, brimming with night life, but inside was soothing, like a good bottle of red wine. Speaking of wine... make sure you pick up a good bottle at an SAQ before you get there because the choices at the local depanneur (90 second walk) are pretty slim... although the hotel concierge was quite happy to lend us a corkscrew! Also, be aware that this is an old city, short on parking-- be prepared to pay for it.
Overall I would recommend the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City