$209
$175
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hotel 71(Quebec City)
$236
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$341
$282
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

$130
Hotel Clarendon(Quebec City)
$190
$362
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vieux-Quebec(Quebec City)
$175
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$414
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssleeping bagice slideice hotelonce in a lifetimeice sculpturesbucket listovernight guestshot tubthemed roomslong underwearsnow tubingice roomwedding chapeltheme suitetraining sessionbody temperatureserved in ice glasses
Reviewed April 5, 2014

A once in a lifetime experience! The hotel is absolutely amazing!
Add it to your bucket list! Picture don't do this place justice!
My husband and I took our 3 children ages 15, 14 & 12 and rented a theme suite for the night. We were fortunate to get the Princess Suite which was designed by Disney's artists to look like the princess's room in the movie Frozen.
I disagree with the other reviewers here who said not to splurge on a theme room. Our room was amazing. One of my favorite moments was being tucked in my sleeping bag and watching the lights and candles from our room glisten and sparkle against the snow. It was truly magical!
During the day we walked around the Hotel De Glace and were in total awe. It was much larger than we thought. Ice carvings and snow sculptures were everywhere and of course the ice slide was a favorite!
In the evening the kids loved the ice carving class and they also enjoyed getting drinks at the bar in ice glasses. The ice hotel had a wonderful party atmosphere at night, that we all enjoyed.
The hotel really tries to make you comfortable and wants you to get a good night sleep. The class on how to sleep and use your sleeping bag is a must. Before staying at the hotel read what you are suppose to bring and do it! The rooms are 23 degrees!
Did I have a good night sleep....not really. Would I change a thing...NO WAY!
I hate the cold, but this will go down as one of my favorite trips ever!
If you are less adventurous do yourself a favor and at least buy a day pass to check it out.
You won't be sorry every room is a work of art and there are a lot of them!
If you decide to stay the night, here is my advice:
1. Follow the instructions for layering/fabrics etc. Then put on an extra layer from what they tell you for sleeping! You can always remove a layer and put it in the bag that your sleeping bag comes in. Trust me you will not want to go all the way to the lockers to get any more clothes.
2. Invest in good cold gear! My best purchase was a bavaclava worn under my hat to sleep in.
I couldn't imagine not having it!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank L569
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I had been toying with the idea of staying at an Ice Hotel since we lived in Scandinavia. After moving to Canada we thought we had to finally try it. We are so glad we did. The price is very high but it is a unique and memorable experience. We went for the package that included a night here, a backup room at the Sheraton (not really necessary but good for keeping our things and popping back for both a good dinner and breakfast) and a night with dinner at the Premier Nations hotel. We added in a dog sledding session and it was all great.
The sculptures in the Ice Hotel and the themed rooms you can walk around in the day time were so impressive. We had a tour to learn about how the Ice Hotel was built and had an introductory session on how best to use the sleeping bags etc. Later on we popped back to the Sheraton for dinner though they seem to have an ok place by the side of the Ice Hotel too. We then returned soon after 8pm to go to the Ice Bar which is very cool indeed. The glasses are made of ice and you get to try some ice carving or join in some games if you like. Then later it was time to use one of the outside tubs which I loved. Then time to change into your nightwear and go to bed. It was actually really warm in the sleeping bags! We had to be woken up at 8am. You can leave your coat and shoes in a waterproof bag in the room while the rest goes in a locker in another building. The only somewhat inconvenient thing is to go out of the building to another if you need to use the washroom at night. Overall very highly recommended.
Make sure you have a very good coat, layers, gloves and hat for when you are walking about in the day time. Inside the hotel is -5/-6 all the time and of course it can be very cold outside in Quebec.

Room Tip: The theme rooms witht he sculptures make for a more memorable stay.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gary3000
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was the most amazing experience in an incredible engineering marvel of an ice structure. My husband and I slept a full 10 hours - the best sleep we've had in years. We were very warm and cozy in our Arctic mummy bags, provided by the hotel. The 4 foot thick walls insulated the rooms so effectively that we heard absolutely nothing once inside the room - it was perfectly silent and serene. This was a once in a lifetime, memorable experience. It's probably not for everyone, but those with an adventurous spirit will love it, especially if you have backpacking/tenting experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosie T
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I were given an overnight from our kids for Christmas! We had a blast! It is a amazing place, amazing sculptures, the experience is awesome. Come prepared and you can really enjoy yourself, we are skiers so we have the proper clothes. We met 3 great couples, enjoyed the bar , activities, and the hot tub. My tips, don't go hungry the food is average at best. Bring ski pants for the slide, which is a blast. View the rooms, don't spend extra for the rooms, you don't spend much time in room, unless sleeping in sleeping bag.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Benniem491
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went to the ice hotel for the afternoon, I thought we would be there for an hour or so and ended up there for 4 hours. My son discovered the tube slide out along the snowshoe trails. He tells me he and daddy now hold the record for the most runs in one day and the most runs that went over the top at the bottom of the run. Don't get me wrong the ice hotel was amazing, the fire pit was fun, and the taffy on the snow was to die for, but the smiles on my sons face and the great nights sleep after all of the exercise were priceless.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family