Charming hotel conveniently located in the upper city. Especially convenient to Via Rail travelers, as Gare du Palais is just a couple blocks away. Attractions within and outside the old city walls are very close. We had a room in the newer section, overlooking Rue St. Jean. The room was nicely decorated and very well maintained. We were in town during Summer Fest (a nice surprise!). We heard street performers from the room, but they were done by 11 p.m. or so and did not disrupt our sleep. Don't be discouraged by reviewers who have complained about the entrance stairs. A valet is at the door to assist with luggage. And, has been mentioned by other reviewers, access to the hotel without stairs is available through the restaurant/bar on the Rue St. Jean side. The reviewer who said she/he wouldn't stay here based on a look in the front door was dead wrong. The entrance and lobby are well lit and beautifully furnished. As I mentioned, we were in town during the summer music fest. Four major stages are located throughout the old city, one within a few blocks of the hotel. Crowds were enthusiastic, performers were excellent. We hope to return for future summer fests and plan to stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City