I stayed at this hotel with my wife for 3 nights. The hotel is in a great location in the centre of the Old Town, surrounded by plenty of bars and restaurants. We booked a double room, which was adequate for our needs, although nothing out of the ordinary. The room was fairly small, as was the bed, however, it was clean, with a fridge and useful, albeit small, desk/seating area and effective air conditioning. The hotel entrance may pose a problem for some guests, as there are approximately 30 stairs leading up to the reception area, and on our arrival there was no porter to assist us. The hotel does offer free wi-fi and there is a restaurant on site, although we preferred to get our breakfast from the Tim Horton shop which is located next door to the hotel, as we found the prices to be a little on the expensive side. Due to the location of this hotel we would consider staying there again if we were to return to Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City