We spent two nights at this Hotel October 11th and 12th, before boarding the Eurodam for a 12 day cruise. The location is absolutely perfect for walking around tthe Old City and is only a block from countless restaurants, pubs and shops.
Our hotel room was fairly small, however it was beautifully decorated and spotless. Service at the front desk was excellent and there was always a bellhop to carry luggage up and down the front stairs. The stairs were not a problem for us but if anyone was slightly handicapped then they are steep for sure. We had breakfast in the main dining room the first morning but it was pretty dismal, the buffet wasn't replenished fast enough so we didn't have a lot of choice, and the bill for two of us was over $50.00. The following morning we walked two minutes and found a creperie which charged less than $15.00 for the two of us - same bacon and eggs and toast. There is a Bistro attached to the lobby but looked too high end for our appetite and pocket book.
We would stay here again as the location can't be beaten and it's priced well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City