Very well located, in the old city. The rooms are modern and comfortable, I recommend you at least get a grand luxury room.
The personnel is very attentive and will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.
On the negative side, the hotel lacks a bar. I am used to hotels having a cozy bar for before or after diner drinks. Also, if you or one of your guests is physically challenged, this is not a place for you. The main entrance greets you with an impressive staircase, you can always use the entrance on St-Jean street, through the restaurant, but the problem is that the restaurant is not opened in the morning so you have no other alternative than go through the staircase on Côte-du-Palais.
Your stay there will cost you half the price per room compared to the old Château Frontenac, so you should seriously consider it.
One last comment, the gym is rather abysmal: just one thread mill and none of the stationary bikes worked properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City