My husband and I spent 2 nights here and thought the room was especially attractive. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. The bathroom was modern with a walk-in shower, clear glass partition and a large rain shower head.
There was a grocery store in back of the motel that we used to purchase a few food items for our travels. The location is about 15 minutes from Old Quebec but it was not a difficult drive. Getting home on Friday night took about an hour though. There was a lot of gridlock around 5:30 pm. There was an international bike race that day in Old Quebec-not sure if that contributed to traffic jam or not as roads had been blocked for it. But it is something of which to be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City