This is hotel definitely worth to take a look if you are planning a trip to Quebec city. The hotel is very clean with nice decor. In-room Wifi is fast and reliable. Nice location, only 15-min ride to the old town. There are several local restaurants and a supermarket within 5 minutes walking distance. The hotel has a restaurant that is pretty expensive, about $40 for an entree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City