During my family spend three days in Quebec City. One night stayed Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate the other night stayen Hotel Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.
Hotel Chateau was good location and proud to stay in. If I go back to Quebec City I will choose Best Western l'Aristocrate again. Because room is cleaner and well renovated, great morden style bathroom and less crowed. It is little far from to Old Town(20 minutes driving) but beautiful drive way besides of river. Free WIFI and parking (not Hotel Chateau) and reasonable rates.
Only one problem was a bad driver scratched may car beside me (not that big but still heay heart), that was not their fault. Anyway It was great night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City