The front desk staff were professional and check in was quite painless
We thought the rooms were quite small for Nth American standards but they were well appointed. There was a lot of noise especially late at night from the adjoining rooms which knocked my sleep around. The rain shower is nice but the shower area itself is very small
The house-keepers were lovely and did a great job.
We pre-purchased our breakfast online but there is no need to as they will also sell you breakfast vouchers at reception for the same price however there is a 15% special currently on meals at the restaurant so by pre-paying we actually paid more than we would have if we hadnt pre-paid!
However we had a bad experience at the restaurant for breakfast so we actually wish we hadnt prepaid for breakfast at all as we had really lousy service. It was a shame as the restaurant itself was really well decked out and looked great and had a very interesting menu and we would have liked to check it out but we wouldnt come back!
One morning we waited 20 mins for a second cup of tea and when it finally arrived she brought out a pot of hot water and looked horrified when we asked for a tea-bag to go with it. There was no-one else in the restaurant and too busy talking to the other waitress and setting up tables. When she brought the bill and said "Here is your bill and the tip hasn't been included" the look on my face would have been priceless! If this waitress was working for tips she might need to rethink the experience she is providing the guests!
It was an average stay and we stay in a lot of Best Western Hotels (this was our first stay in a Premier one too I think?) and we were so disappointed so we actually left to go and stay in another hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Park Aquarium, Laval University and the shopping centers; you will also benefit from La Fenouilliere, known as one of the finest restaurants in Quebec will delight you with its exquisite cuisine. Each room offers a brand new decor; our pillow-top mattresses and our high quality bedding will provide a perfect comfort. Free amenities included: parking, high speed internet access and local calls. In addition, you will find a work desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen TV of 42 inches, clock radio with dock for iPod and MP3, refrigerator, telephone and voicemail, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel l'Aristocrate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western l Aristocrate
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Premier Hotel L'Aristocrate Quebec/Quebec City