“Excellent exhibits and well kept grounds”
Review of Aquarium du Quebec

Aquarium du Quebec
Ranked #26 of 225 things to do in Quebec City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come and experience Parc Aquarium du Quebec! Travel into the ecosystems of the St. Lawrence River and Canadian waters and discover northern plant and animal life. This 16-hectare site is the only one of its kind in Quebec. As you make this amazing journey all the way to the North Pole, you'll have the chance to observe 10,000 fresh- and salt-water fish specimens, reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates, as well as marine mammals, such as Atlantic and Pacific walruses, seals and polar bears. Happy discoveries!
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was initially concerned that this aquarium would be too small to be worth our time, but I'm glad I was wrong. The exhibits are very well designed and maintained. My kids loved every minute of it! I come from a town with a large aquarium, but I don't normally get to see seals, walruses, and polar bears. It was great!

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the aquarium, particularly the seahorses and jellyfish. The audio in that exhibit really added to it and very few aquariums showcase such a range of these two specimens. We were lucky enough to go at feeding time mid-afternoon and saw the walruses and seals doing their tricks. Although most aquariums have seals the walruses were a complete treat and hilariously entertaining. The polar bear viewing area is good and the arctic foxes were playful and visible. This seems like a great place for the family with nice scenery for photos and a great playground. The ability to touch some of the sea creatures will probably be great for kids! I wish there were larger sharks or whales but I still really enjoyed it and would recommend it. Fall is a stunning time to visit for the great scenery and they were all decorated for Halloween with some pretty cool Halloween tour options! I wish we were able to go to one!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It is a good time for kids and adults. Take the whole day I arrived very late and i didnt see most of the place love the animals show. Will be back

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a must. There's just so much you and your kids can learn at this place. Species from all over the world. Don't miss the opportunity to touch the rays, I mean, if you're not allergic to shrimp! See the schedule for the show with the seals, and encourage your kids to take part in it! Even though it's open year round, I believe it would be best to visit it without snow.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

A good place for relaxation and for learn more about life and the respect for animals! Ideal place to bring children and learn them about that life, the underwater life and much more... We saw a good spectacle with walruses and seals... Maybe people expect more, but I think you can not ask more if you do not have funds to improve more!