It's a excellent place for parental vacation. I didn't see my kids during the 2 days;-) They went to pool, cirque, arts activities and other shows. The bedroom was brand new renovate. It's was a pleasure to deal with the staffs. I recommand this hotel for any parent who need a break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the city entrance through the bridges, within close proximity to Sainte-Foy's shopping centres - Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité and Place Ste-Foy - and only 10 minutes away by car from downtown Quebec City, L'Hôtel Québec is the city's top vacation destination. Thanks to its 204 rooms - some of which are equipped with baby cribs - its swimming pool featuring water games, its seven-story playground, its kids' playroom, its family restaurant Le 10Vagues as well as its many activities and shows presented on weekends, L'Hôtel Québec offers the ultimate getaway experience to families. For your greatest enjoyment, a wellness centre and a free indoor and outdoor parking lot are also available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your L'Hotel Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- l Hotel Sainte Foy
- L'Hotel Quebec Quebec City