I just got back from a one week stay in this hotel while in Quebec City for business. I have to say I was extremely impressed with this hotel. The rooms were gorgeous and very modern - a lot of what our style is at home making me feel very comfortable. The front desk staff was great in dealing with the late cancellation of some co-workers of mine who could not make it. The restaurant connected with the hotel has amazing staff and food and is extremely convenient. If I had to pick out a flaw with this hotel, the 1970's wood-paneled fridges...kinda throws you off...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being ALTernative means moving in new directionsALT is the balance between modernity, a dynamic and colourful ambience, comfort, and well-thought out location.At ALT, eco-responsability means doing away with room service, valets and doormen: ALT focuses on your needs, on the essential things that bring added value to your stay.Our "service light" approach allows us to offer guests a unique rate: the same price, every day, all year round!When you choose ALT, you are opting for a hotel with centralized free WiFi access and much more!The ALT Hotel banner belongs to Groupe Germain Hospitality, a Canadian family owned company, pioneer of the Hotel-boutique concept, with its headquarters in Quebec City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel ALT Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Alt Quebec City
- Alt Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel ALT Quebec Quebec City