Very nice hotel. Well designed. The bed is extra comfortable, the bathroom is quite beautiful. One negative thing: you need to buy the coffee (2$) at the reception for use in your room. Location is average on Boulevard Laurier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being ALTernative means moving in new directionsALT is the balance between modernity, a dynamic and colourful ambience, comfort, and well-thought out location.At ALT, eco-responsability means doing away with room service, valets and doormen: ALT focuses on your needs, on the essential things that bring added value to your stay.Our "service light" approach allows us to offer guests a unique rate: the same price, every day, all year round!When you choose ALT, you are opting for a hotel with centralized free WiFi access and much more!The ALT Hotel banner belongs to Groupe Germain Hospitality, a Canadian family owned company, pioneer of the Hotel-boutique concept, with its headquarters in Quebec City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel ALT Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Alt Quebec City
- Alt Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel ALT Quebec Quebec City