Very clean hotel in the Ste-Foy burrough of Québec City. Practical room set-up for business travellers. Only downside is location. If you're doing business in Ste-Foy or near the bridges, the location is perfect. But if work brings you to the historic district or the National Assembly, the ALT Québec is a bit out of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being ALTernative means moving in new directionsALT is the balance between modernity, a dynamic and colourful ambience, comfort, and well-thought out location.At ALT, eco-responsability means doing away with room service, valets and doormen: ALT focuses on your needs, on the essential things that bring added value to your stay.Our "service light" approach allows us to offer guests a unique rate: the same price, every day, all year round!When you choose ALT, you are opting for a hotel with centralized free WiFi access and much more!The ALT Hotel banner belongs to Groupe Germain Hospitality, a Canadian family owned company, pioneer of the Hotel-boutique concept, with its headquarters in Quebec City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel ALT Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Alt Quebec City
- Alt Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel ALT Quebec Quebec City