Hotel ALT Quebec
$373
$315
  • Restaurant
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
$180
  • Bar/Lounge
$189
$184
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$181
$159
  • Restaurant
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
$209
  • Pool
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
$253
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$188
$424
$260
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsle bistangoste foybusiness tripold cityplace laurierlaval universitystylish hotelglass showerkeurig coffee makerroom servicepublic transitcity buscomfortable bedrooms are smallgreat bathroomfree wifiunderground garage
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have stayed here many times for business. Super comfy and clean. Rooms are well insulated and decor is minimalist and modern. They think of everything and the staff is very friendly and accommodating! Highly recommended.

3  Thank jtmh89
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very nice boutique hotel near the St. Lawrence River in the middle of Quebec City. The hotel has a spare decor that I like. Each room appears to be out-fitted with a Bose stereo and LCD TV (a little small but fits the room just fine,) The beds are fantastic and the pillows are just right. Mini-refrigerator, desk/chair and easy chair complete the accessories. This is the second stay here for me and I've found this hotel to be quite comfortable both times. The staff greeted us warmly and were very accommodating. The hotel restaurant is quite good and the staff there is also excellent. If you would like to venture about for dining there are a number of good restaurants within easy walking distance. This is one of my favorite hotels anywhere!

4  Thank BobAmick1954
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I finally got to stay in this hotel - all previous attemots were thwarted because they were full. I thought the hotel was great, clean, trendy and very comfortable bed. Not close to downtown but close to where i had to work.

I will stay here next time I am in town

4  Thank bergmaninCDN
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Very important to note: Not located in the Old City! It is about a 15 minute drive. We knew this before we booked and for us it was not a big deal, We didn't feel like the higher prices of the hotels in the Old City were worth it. We booked this hotel because we were impressed with good reviews and the price (plus free parking) seemed like a good value. We absolutely loved this hotel! It is very sleek and modern. The room had a luxurious feel. The bed was super comfortable and it was so clean and quiet. There is no bathtub just a shower which didn't matter for us. Plus the shower was awesome (it is on our wish list of things we want in our home!). Also, the staff was very friendly. When we were having trouble finding a spot in the parking lot next to the hotel, someone came out right away and offered to park our car in their underground garage. When we asked for a vegetarian restaurant recommendation, the lady at the front desk pulled out a big binder and gave us several suggestions. The place we went to for dinner that she had recommended was the best food we ate on our trip! We only stayed at this hotel for one night and wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank skupie
Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we arrived the staff seemed as bothered by any questions you asked them, and to exchange some currency for us because the banks were closed they almost didn't want to do it until I said we are staying in your Hotel I had to get firm with them. On the second day our room was semi cleaned they didn't leave the bare necessities one needs to refresh themselves. Our rug wasn't vaccumed there were crumbs on it from the previous night. And then we received a call stating that our car had to be moved or it will be towed after it was parked there from when we arrived we never moved it suddenly this was a problem we used the metro to get around this was an expensive to use 2-3 times a day at $3.00 person each way to the city. I wouldn't recommed this place to stay I would spend the extra money and stay in the Old City and if you do make sure your up to alot of walking and have alot of money for this trip Canada in general is very expensive I think for future vacations we will stay in the states.

Room Tip: If you need just a place to rest your head and move on the next day it maybe ok for just that. This hotel didn't offer you a cup of coffee without paying $2.00 a cup no pool,no exercise room no balcony to just sit and relax. Just a dark small room. I don't know if they have a good room we didn't look around we were there only to sleep & shower too depressing to stay around.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ALTQuebec, Front Office Manager at Hotel ALT Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Patricia T,

We are truly concerned by your review. We feel you were quite disappointed about your stay and we would like to figure out who has been unfriendly to you. We would be much grateful if you wrote to us or call us to give us the exact dates of your stay as well as the room number you were in. Cleanliness and personalised service matter greatly to us and it is not customary for our housekeeping staff to leave the rooms not tidied up. This is why we wish to do a follow-up with you concerning this very unusual situation.

Furthermore, we usually do not exchange currency since we do not have a very big cash flow but we may however change 10 or 20 dollars to help you out if the next-door bank is closed.

Regarding parking on site, we never once towed a guest’s car. The only reason I could think of moving your car is if you had been parked in front of the recycling container, which is emptied by a large tipper truck once a week. I understand it can be an inconvenience to move your car once it is parked in a legitimate spot, but I truly believed it must have been asked to you politely.

We will be waiting for you to get back to us, hopefully.

We hope you had a nice trip back to New Jersey.