All reviews monte cristo kids club private lounge ste foy hot tub downtown quebec luxury hotel the entire staff beautiful hotel living room old city urbania spa concierge marie le canada
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Checkin took 15 minutes with a female trainee left alone by her supervisor. Checkout the same and became very messy with a male trainee. A single receptionist (trainees!) during rush hours ist just not good enough. Parking overnight is $15 for guests - too high! Staff was remarkably under pressure and not truly motivated at all. Reason invisible.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank TM6210
Christine_Ging, Directeur général at Hotel Le Bonne Entente, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know your comments are much appreciated and help us to always improve our service.

You are absolutely right and I apologize for this unfortunate situation. Yes, we do have new employees, but it is our responsability to correctly train them and support them during their training period. Be assured that I will follow-up on this situation to make sure it does not happen again and to make sure our employee are properly supervise !

We hope to have the change to welcoming you again at the BE. Best wishes for the Holidays.

Alain April

Reviewed December 3, 2018

If you want to enjoy a relaxed, high quality hotel that is far enough from the noise, yet close enough to access the local sights easily, this is your place. Very polished service with lovely country like surroundings and a variety of themed rooms that should appeal to most budgets. I have stayed here for business for the past few years after countless nights at Boul. Laurier hotels, the main street going into Quebec City. I would never go back!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and for sharing your experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future. Thank you for your fidelity !

Alain April

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Our room was really 2 rooms. We had a den living room with a big screen tv (we did not use it) and a bedroom. Both rooms were very spacious. The bathroom shower had 4 water nozzles on each side and an overhead shower. IN fact I could not get it to work properly and nearly scalded myself the first time. I felt dumb until I asked for help and the staff did not seem to know either. They are very gracious there Christine the concierge was great and our breakfast was included in our room rate. This one gets a 5 star rating from me

Room tip: We were in the urbna section of the min building this is convenient to restuarant and spa and was good in the rainy weather we haad
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christine_Ging, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bonne Entente, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay and for sharing your experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Getting to travel multiple times a year to Quebec City for business and enjoying one of my favourite cities in Canada has always been a blessing for me. On this trip I attended an event and the host put us up at the Bonne Entente. This hotel is rated five starts ? The rooms are large and clean. Beds are on the harder side and the bathrooms are of good size, however the showers are a nightmare to operate!
The layout for this building you can tell that is is multiple additions pieces together. My room was in the 100’s and I can positively says what a terrible location. If you have any mobility issues stay as far away from this place as possible. After walking through a maze of hallways through one door after another you have to walk down a flight of stairs. No elevators. The staff are very friendly there food is good and the bar and the bartenders were very friendly and welcoming. I would not recommend this hotel is you are looking to explore this beautiful city by foot or have any mobility issues.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your comments. They are much appreciated and help us to always improve our service.

We hope to have the chance to welcoming you again, please contact me directly for a reservation: Christine Gingras cgingras@lebonneentente.com.

We have many different types of rooms, with different showers and close to elevators. It will be my pleasure to look for the best option for you.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in many nice hotels and there are few things I dislike more than hotel food at the banquet level. I spent 2 days in a business conference and all meals were top shelf for this large group. Service was great and rooms were comfortable. Nice spa and friendly service. Good choice for groups.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

We will share your comments with our employees because they are the reason of our success.
Positive comments like yours give us energy to continue our mission, which is to offer our customers a service that exceeds its own expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.