My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon (5 days). We reserved a cocooning room ($200/night) but when we got there, they upgraded us to a suite for the same price! The suite was incredible. Large room, King bed, huge ultrabain therapeutic tub in the corner of the room, french doors to the bathroom with double sinks. Nice view of the garden. It's about a 10-15 min drive to the downtown action, but it was worth it to stay a little outside of the busy-ness. Hotel was beautiful, very clean, and accomodating. Only complaint was the restaurant left a little to be desired -we ate their our last night. But, I'd stay there again and just eat out the whole time! Great hotel, especially for a honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City