I might be a little biased but I love to stay at Le Château Bon Entente when I'm in Quebec city. I've been staying there for the last 15 years and I have never been disapointed. Check-in is always efficient. They even serve you sparkling wine if you reserve in Urbania. Room are spacious, clean, quiet and decor is very contemporary. Food is always great whatever the meal you are looking for: Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Ambiance at the dining room is very cozy for dinner. The new chef has been up so far as good as the former, Mrs Lepage.
I always ask for a garden view room and with the trees and the pool, I feel like I would be in a country resort.
If you can afford, do not hesitate and reserve. You will not be disaoointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City