We spent 3 nights at this hotel - spacious rooms, beautiful property, away from the noise and crowds of downtown. For 2 of our 3 nights we had a regular king-bed room, but for our 3rd night we were upgraded to a suite. This latter option is definitely the way to go, and it was perfect for what turned out to be a rainy, blustery day not well suited to sight-seeing. There are downsides to staying in the burbs, so to speak, but, with the hotel shuttle, very doable. In fact, with all the road construction on the freeways leading into and out of the city, the shuttle was the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City