First off, this hotel is not in downtown or in walking distance. They do provide shuttle to and from the downtown which is about 15 minutes away.
But if your looking to relax and be pampered, this is the place. Wonderful rooms with nice touches like steam showers in room, espresso machines and large flat screen TV. Hard wood and marble tile floors and large closets. The outdoor and indoor restaurant were both great. The breakfast was large with lots of options and the evening menus were also wonderful.
Everyone on staff was friendly and welcomed you with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City