I stayed at the Delta Quebec for 5 nights while attending a conference at the convention center next door. The hotel was ideally located for that, and was also walking distance to the old walled city, Citadel and shopping streets. The hotel itself is a high-rise (12 or more floors), and is not the most attractive building in Quebec city! My room was well-appointed and beds were comfortable. There were 2 queen beds, a desk with various plugs and ports for computers and electronics, two chairs & a small side table. WiFi was free and seemed to have good signal in most areas of the room. My room faced the pool area, and was generally very quiet. There was a closet with 1-cup coffee maker, full-length mirror, hangers, iron and ironing board. Bathroom had a large mirror, plenty of counter space, tub/shower--but no fan to vent the steam. There is a pool on 3rd floor but I did not swim in it. Front desk and concierge staff were friendly and generally helpful. Overall the hotel was fine, but if I return to Quebec, I would likely not stay at the Delta because of its high price.
Pros: comfort, location, quiet, convenient
Cons: Expensive, breakfast not included, smoking area is outside the main entrance, and one must walk through the area when exiting/entering.
Tip 1: Reception desk is on the 3rd floor, not the ground floor.
Tip2: There is a small, reasonably-priced cafe (pastries, coffee, tea, etc.) inside the gov office on the ground floor.
Tip3: The quoted room rates do not include 3 taxes that will be added on checkout: lodging tax, room provincial tax and room federal tax, totaling an additional ~18% on your bill (taxes in Quebec run ~20% on most things, so brace yourself for that).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels Quebec is located in the heart of the Old Town district and adjacent to the Quebec City Convention Centre. Located downtown, in the heart of the city's Old Town district, our hotel is just moments from a wide range of notable attractions. Inside our hotel, something very new is happening: we've remodeled our guest rooms with a sleek, intuitive and contemporary design tailored to the needs of today's traveler. With a winning combination of comfort and convenience, our hotel is ideal for both work and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Delta Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Delta Quebec
- Quebec City Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Quebec Quebec City